General overview for 19/01/2016:
(the previous analysis of this pair might be seen here)
The impulsive wave progression to the downside has not been completed yet as there are
some sub-waves missing. In order to complete the cycle, the market must make the corrective
cycle labeled as wave iv and then move below the last local low at the level of 1.4234. Please
notice that even this lower breakout will not terminate the impulsive wave progression – it will
be only the wave (iii) bottom. There is still a room for a further lower prices and downside
pressure will persist.
1.4083 – WS1
1.4234 – Local Swing Low
1.4344 – Weekly Pivot
1.4436 – WR1
1.4473 – Wave iv Target Projection
1.4694 – WR2
Swingtraders should keep the sell orders open as the down trend has not been completed yet.
My blog www.elliottfxtrader.com is taking part in Blog of the Year 2016 contest organised
by FxCuffs Expo. If You like my analysis, then please vote for me!
How to vote:
1. Click on this link: http://konkurs.fxcuffs.pl/blog-roku/?kan=Blog%20Sebastiana%20SELIGI
2. First blank field: NAME and SURNAME (required)
3. Second blank field: TELEPHONE NUMBER ( not required)
4. Third blank field: E-MAIL ADRESS (required)
5. Then click Dalej button and You are done!
Thank You Very Much!
PS: Close AdBlock!