WCX is a newly emerging global and low-cost cryptocurrency exchange, which has set itself the goal of reducing commission fees for sales and purchase of cryptocurrencies.
The long-term strategy of the WCX exchange is simple. In the first place put the good of clients (traders, investors) and they intend to achieve this goal by:
- Tiny Fees. Some exchanges charge up to 1% in fees on every transaction. WCX is 10x cheaper and market makers are paid. That means more money stays in your pocket.
- Secure. 98% of customer funds are kept in cold storage at all times. Server infrastructure is segregated and protected with the latest security software.
- Built For Scale. Our trading engine was built by Wall Street veterans and field tested for three years, relaying over one million transactions per second without hiccups.
- Radically Better User Experience. A unified and powerful trading dashboard means WCX feels fast, fluid, and intuitive on both desktop and mobile.
- Awesome Customer Support. Our scalable customer support team is ready to answer your questions whenever you need to ask them, even in times of high traffic.
- High-Performance API. Trade programmatically by connecting directly to WCX through REST, WebSocket, or FIX for high-frequency traders.
- Team. Our team comes from Apple, Deutsche Bank, and IBM, and has decades of experience in building secure, distributed, and massive-volume systems
Recently the WCX Exchange has improved their API and informed about it on Twitter:
— WCX (@WCXofficial) December 12, 2017
Over one million people have signed up to WCX already:
Over 1 million people have signed up for WCX. We can’t wait to show you what we’ve been working on. Thanks for being part of the WCX community! pic.twitter.com/6JOoi3cX2d
— WCX (@WCXofficial) November 15, 2017
The pre-sale of tokens are now completely sold-out.
— WCX (@WCXofficial) February 13, 2018
And now there are 10 days left for the exchange to start running!
— WCX (@WCXofficial) December 31, 2017